There are 3 Residency Programs in Washington, DC.
The District of Columbia three family medicine residencies and each offers a different experience. This directory provides information on each program, from location and community setting, to program highlights and patient populations.
Department of Family Medicine
Unity Health Care, Inc.
Scholarships and grants available by application to attend:
- The National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students
- The Family Medicine Congressional Conference
- American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation Immunization Awards
Participation and Representation
Students and residents each have voting representatives on the DCAFP Board of Directors and on the AAFP Board of Directors.
Students and Residents May Participate in DCAFP Committees
- Communications Committee
- Governmental Advocacy Committee
- Membership & Member Services
- Practice Enhancement
- Professional Development
Students and residents may apply for positions in AAFP commissions and governance.